How I Built This Summit Giveaway
By participating in the Giveaway you agree to be bound by these official rules.
- Sponsor. The Giveaway is sponsored by NPR, a District of Columbia nonprofit organization with principal offices at 1111 North Capitol Street NE, Washington, DC 20002.
- Eligibility. The Giveaway is open only to ticketed individuals attending the Event. Employees, representatives, agents, directors, and officers of NPR and its parent, subsidiary, or affiliated companies (including, without limitation, National Public Media LLC or any NPR member station) are not eligible to enter. The Giveaway is intended for participation in the United States only and will be construed and evaluated according to United States law. No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- Entry. At the Event, ticketed individuals attending the Event will be asked to complete a brief survey about their experience at the Event. To enter the Giveaway, complete the survey (including providing your e-mail address and phone number) and submit it as directed by Event staff.
- Prize. Three (3) individuals who submit a survey will be randomly selected as winners, and will each receive a complimentary ticket to a future How I Built This live event (the “Prize”). The value of each Prize is approximately Seven Hundred Dollars ($700.00). In no event will more than three (3) Prizes be awarded. The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible surveys submitted. NPR will contact the winners via e-mail approximately one (1) week following the Event. No Prize substitution or changes are allowed except at the discretion of NPR, and a Prize cannot be substituted or redeemed for cash. All expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, are each Prize recipient’s sole responsibility.
- General Terms. Decisions related to the Giveaway made by NPR are final in all matters, including interpretation of these Official Rules and awarding of the Prizes.